Thanks Stabbey; I didn't play enough in the latest update to see that - sounds promising!

But I saw you posted elsewhere that the beta will end on June 20 (which isn't surprising, if they're sticking to the June 30 release schedule), so we're really getting down to the wire with these requests - there are probably only one or two major version updates left. As I posted above a few days ago, I feel there are still many requests from this thread that would seem relatively simple, but would significantly improve the UI. Here's hoping they're still working on this stuff!

And as a side note, I've already mentioned how ridiculously tedious I personally find the current repair mechanic, but I noticed during my brief time with the latest update (I only played through the first two battles) that equipment durability loss, especially on weapons, seems to have been lessened quite a bit. (My fighter cut up about 6 enemies with his training sword, and the sword was still at 70/70 durability afterwards.) For those who have played more in the latest version: was this just a glitch, or has equipment durability loss really been toned down compared to earlier versions? If it has - assuming they won't give me my frickin' "repair all" button (and I'm afraid they won't) - this would be good news for me. Cheers!