Originally Posted by Tanist
I don't get it Gyson, you argued your case already in another thread about this very topic and that wasn't good enough? You have to start a new one? Rather pretentious don't you think?

Originally Posted by SteamUser
Originally Posted by Tanist
I don't get it Gyson, you argued your case already in another thread about this very topic and that wasn't good enough? You have to start a new one? Rather pretentious don't you think?

He is very good at this technique, he's done it multiple times. I've long since realized he's a troll of the worst sort: the kind lacking self-awareness.

I don't mean to cast a reality check on the Clueless Twins here.. but this is the "other thread". Did you guys not even bother to check the date on the original post before you launched into troll mode? It's from over two months ago. I didn't make a new thread, someone simply commented on the old one.

You know.. as people do in a forum.

I believe there was another thread on this topic which I also participated in (in the General forum), but I didn't start that thread *and it's newer than this thread*. Meaning your whole "pretentious" argument just went up in smoke.

You are both clearly hopeless and not very bright. Thanks for the laugh, though. rolleyes