Originally Posted by Gyson
Originally Posted by Tanist
Originally Posted by Gyson

You are both clearly hopeless and not very bright. Thanks for the laugh, though. rolleyes

So are we taking the civility gloves off? I mean, you spent several threads whining about Hiver being insulting and here you directly attack? I mean, if direct personal attacks are ok, I can oblige, but somehow I think you will throw tantrums when you become the target of such.

Grow up kiddo.

As if you haven't been insulting in a number of other threads. My tolerance for people like you and a few other trolls on this forum has reached an all time low, so deal with it "kiddo".

Plus, the chances of you admitting your ridiculous error and apologizing for chastising me over nothing were next to nil, so I figured I might as well go with the blunt approach on this one. Even now you're trying to bluff your way through this and save face by going on the offensive instead of addressing your screw-up. Predictable, if nothing else.

If you can't handle being called out, think before calling someone out in the future. You wasted my time with your nonsense.

I recognized I made an error. I do apologize for such, but if you notice my comment was not a nasty attack. That is, I merely questioned you as being self important. You however insulted with a direct attack questioning not only mine, but the intelligence of another.

While you are justified in quip of a rebuttal, you went overboard, you became childish and insulting and your anger is quite obvious.

As I said, grow up.

Last edited by Tanist; 17/06/14 03:30 PM.