Originally Posted by Gyson
Originally Posted by Ellary
...serious......serious people?....ya all must be getting really bored..this is the new focal point to complain about?

This thread was created months ago. Please realize that as new players join the community they're going to have opinions they'll want to share and, as a result, some of these older topics will surface again with additional feedback.

Also, a thread doesn't always have to be a bug report - sometimes it can simply be feedback or discussion regarding the game. As with all discussions, if they don't interest you personally then don't feel obligated to read them. It will make your forum browsing experience much better (and likely improve the experience of others as they won't have to see "OMGWTF-RUSERIOUS" style responses).

oh don't like how I respond? don't read it~ will improve your browsing experience~ ^_^. I express how I feel~ and right now I feel like people are way to worried about things that will not effect their game in any way~

A discussion is usually about something that matters~ How someone plays their Single Player or Multiplayer (with someone they know so it's on that person to decide if they like it or not and want to stay)

Til the games release I will continue to pop on and sigh and post on some of the topics created. ^_^