Originally Posted by Tanist
Originally Posted by Gyson
Originally Posted by Tanist
Originally Posted by Stabbey
Eh? Where is this huge mass of posters who are saying that they are forced to save-scum for loot, or that they do save-scum for loot? I don't remember seeing dozens of different people making "I have to save-scum" posts, it just seems to be one poster who is making dozens of posts.

I don't see this topic brought up much at all on the Steam forums and that would be a better place to assess a given topics popularity considering it gets much more traffic than here. I guess most people don't put his concerns as very important. /shrug

That's an opinion you're welcome to! smile And you're still dodging that earlier question. wink

An opinion? It is a fact that there aren't many posts on the steam forums concerning your issue.

I am done with your argument. I have no desire to give it any more credibility by continuing to respond to it.

Yes, it's your opinion. Would you prefer I label it "your ignorant statement" instead? Because either phrase works in this case. Learn to keep your ego in check and roll with the kinder one.

You should know that besides the two threads here, there's also a few additional threads on Steam debating save-scumming. I've seen it brought up in at least 6 different discussions, and it's been the specific topic of 3 threads.

I'm not sure how many times you expect it to show up as the topic of debate before it fits your definition of "important" or on people's minds, but in the end your threshold doesn't really matter at all. If it's not important to you specifically, you always have the option of just ignoring it. Give it a try, for once.