Originally Posted by Gyson
Originally Posted by Tanist

An opinion? It is a fact that there aren't many posts on the steam forums concerning your issue.

I am done with your argument. I have no desire to give it any more credibility by continuing to respond to it.

Yes, it's your opinion. Would you prefer I label it "your ignorant statement" instead? Because either phrase works in this case. Learn to keep your ego in check and roll with the kinder one.

You should know that besides the two threads here, there's also a few additional threads on Steam debating save-scumming. I've seen it brought up in at least 6 different discussions, and it's been the specific topic of 3 threads.

I'm not sure how many times you expect it to show up as the topic of debate before it fits your definition of "important" or on people's minds, but in the end your threshold doesn't really matter at all. If it's not important to you specifically, you always have the option of just ignoring it. Give it a try, for once.

Oh, look.. *another* new topic regarding loot tables and save scumming just popped up on the Steam forum. There's one more, Tanist! smile

But you knew that already, didn't you, seeing as you already participated in the new discussion. So odd that you would toss your hat into the ring again with it being such an unimportant concern and all.

But, please, let us know when there are enough threads for you to flag the concern as being important to people. Personally, I think it would be "rather... well... self important to assume you can decide what is and isn't important to other people and demand they change to fit your views", but apparently this all hinges on you! wink