Originally Posted by Gyson
Originally Posted by gmbodhi

Awesome article, thanks for the link! I really ought to pay more attention to these dev blogs in the future. cheer

Glad you enjoyed it! smile

----------------

I'm actually going to request a lock for this. My points have pretty much been put out there, others have given their POV's, and if the developers were actually following the discussion I'm sure they've long stopped because the off-topic arguments are just continually running the discussion into the ground (which is usually the goal of trolling a thread you don't want around).

While I feel bad for anyone who did want to actually discuss save-scumming and how it may or may not impact this (and/or other) games, you are always welcome to start up a new thread - hopefully participants will behave better the next time around.

and the flip. Gyson my dear poor fragile ego Gyson. you led the charge of the insults and offtopic. Your point was made and countered easily. Now you feel the control slipping and no leg to stand on in the discussion and want it closed. To avoid having to actually point out how it effects your game. Which you still have not done..other then linking another game companies forum...

You storm off with insults and offtopic then flip to "sorry everyone" you are not really good at playing the victim role. Attention and drama queen title might have been more geared to you O.o