Originally Posted by Cromcrom

Re read my posts, you will find your answer. Unless you don't want to understand.

I had re-read all your posts immediately before my last post. Sorry, I still don't see any reasons given to support your claim that it's unfair. Nor any response to the counterargument that early access itself has value beyond the base price of the game.

Of course I want to understand, otherwise why would I be asking you to explain your argument?

Originally Posted by Cromcrom

And tell me, what is wrong with emotions anyways ?

Nothing necessarily. I'm a big believer in the informative power of emotions. Emotions are a window into the soul (so to speak) and are a great guide in life. However, I also believe that an argument must be founded in reason. If I can't articulate my emotional response to something then I consider that response suspect. Initially I shared your view that the sale felt a bit off, yet thinking about it I couldn't come up with a good reason why and have since concluded that it's actually a good thing.

"Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that" - Leunig