Originally Posted by Zozma
Originally Posted by Edvin
Please, no more Bible...

What about focus the debate on what means "Original Sin" in Divine Divinity world, instead what it means for us?

Although it will still be off-topic, but it will be bearable.

You find the Bible to be unbearable? It's the keystone of the western canon, one of the most enduring and iconic texts that directly or indirectly influences an overwhelming percentage of works written in the western world. What you do or don't feel about its spiritual messages and teachings is your own business and you're entitled to it, but to my eyes this has been a strictly literary and historical discussion of the Bible. And while the topic of original sin might not be in line with the intent of *this thread*, a serious talk about the idea of original sin as it relates to this game that doesn't discuss its Biblical roots is intellectually disingenuous and is likely to go nowhere. Because I find it very unlikely that Larian decided to invoke the idea of original sin without expecting it to allude to the Bible.

Hahahaha this is precious.....I'd tell you a few things I think about this iconic text of western cannon but 95% would be censored. opa horsey