Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
ForkTong #503664 30/06/14 08:16 PM
stranger
stranger
Thank you Larian Team ! From Kickstarter to release, that was a real journey.

Cats aren't from this world, weresheep neither...
Doublefreud, Meowmic Republic of Sin
ForkTong #503675 30/06/14 08:23 PM
A
veteran
veteran
A
@Larian : Thank you. smile *bows*

This was the second (with Dragon Commander) game where I didn't participate in its discussions [with Dragon Commander only a tiny bit in its beginning, same with D:OS) - but you clearly made the game I was really longing for so long ! smile

If my feeling I have right now proves to be true, then you'll have done a real milestone. smile

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch
ForkTong #503754 30/06/14 09:22 PM
journeyman
journeyman
Thank you, it has been a wonderful journey!
Looking forward to seeing what the road ahead brings laugh

ForkTong #504477 01/07/14 01:36 PM
stranger
stranger
I just wanted to add my thanks to the Larian Team for a fun game! I didn't spend too much time in the Alpha/Beta as I don't like to spoil the game for myself.....there is nothing better than a new and exciting computer game to me! wink I salute all your efforts and hard work, and also a big thank you to those of you who made such a commitment to play testing the game. I know it is a lot of work along with the fun.

Again, thank you and I will back you again with future games!

ForkTong #505299 02/07/14 06:49 AM
old hand
old hand
Your welcome, glad to help! It has been a very interesting experience seeing the game grow the way it did. In all previous beta testing, I've only seen bugs squished and virtually no content being changed, that wasn't the case here. Had time been more on my side to play the game, I would have invested more into it.

I'm looking forward to the next Kickstarter Campaign on the Divinity: Game to Dwarf Them All (D:GDTA I guess we'll abbreviate it to).

Every time there I run into trouble on the road, there is always a dwarf at the bottom of it. Don't they know how to drive above ground?
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard