Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
G
stranger
stranger
G
Roger that. For what it's worth, thanks for getting EVERYTHING else right with this game. I don't mind waiting a few hours for the database to be updated - you've made a beautiful game.

stranger
stranger
Thanks for letting us know. There is always a problem with a game launching so used to waitng. Good luck with the game

G
stranger
stranger
G
Can I create a profile first and start playing, adding the kickstarter key at a later time and still get the rewards.

Waited whole of 30th June for the game, eager to start playing even if it is only 1 hour to 1st July.

Last edited by GadenP; 30/06/14 03:03 PM.
H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by GadenP
Can I create a profile first and start playing, adding the kickstarter key at a later time and still get the rewards.

Waited whole of 30th June for the game, eager to start playing even if it is only 1 hour to 1st July.

Nope.

stranger
stranger
That's a bummer. My buddy and I are ready to go, but I'll patiently wait a bit longer. smile

U
stranger
stranger
U
Originally Posted by Lar_q
Please check the KS update - it contains info on this https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/larianstudios/divinity-original-sin/posts/894881

Basically - there're already a whole bunch of Kickstarters in the database on Steam, but part is still missing. We're fixing it now and it should go live in the next couple of hours. We could use some help communicating this to other people as we're being swamped with the same message and today of all days our internet is slow smile

I wonder who your internet provider is :p I work for one of the 2 biggest here in Belgium :p

Z
journeyman
journeyman
Z
If you have the Duo-Pack from Kickstarter, are you supposed to have ONE or TWO backer codes? Can you use the same Backer Code TWICE? I have ONE backer code for the Duo Pack and I don't want to mess anything up.

stranger
stranger
@Zhuinden Same here. While my code isn't working yet, I also wonder how this'll be handled.

It is by Caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
It is by the juice of java that thoughts acquire speed, the fingers acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning.
It is by Caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
apprentice
apprentice
I hope will be solved soon, I am not going to leave that input code screen until my code works because the emphasis they placed on input code "NOW" makes me concerned if I click skip then won't get option of putting in code later.

enthusiast
enthusiast
You can skip it and play, and to enter it again you have to make a new profile.. and yeah, that means restarting the campaign since it only adds this stuff at the start of the game.

Any exact ETA on this or place where we can see when it's "done" ? ;p

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 30/06/14 04:07 PM.
I just copied my saves and settins (everything in My Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin) folder so when you "skip" you can still play, just come back later, create a new profile and use your key, then copy everything back and all saves and settings should work.

At least that's what i'm hoping, lol

I pledged and all I got was this lousy awesome game!
stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Von_Rotten
I just copied my saves and settins (everything in My Documents\Larian Studios\Divinity Original Sin) folder so when you "skip" you can still play, just come back later, create a new profile and use your key, then copy everything back and all saves and settings should work.

At least that's what i'm hoping, lol

Good idea but I am not gonna try it. I want to be 100% sure all is as it should be so I wait, hoppe it will be soon.

Last edited by madPav3L; 30/06/14 04:22 PM.
enthusiast
enthusiast
I rather wait than play another time trough Cyseal only to restart again ;p We Backers waited so long, a few hours aren't gonna change anything. ;p

A
stranger
stranger
A
Hello everyone!
Is there a way to get this "backer code", if I didn't back on Kick-starter (was to late than), but got early Access from Steam? Or maybe there is at least a way to link my game from Steam purchase to Larian VAULT?
Thanks for your help.

H
stranger
stranger
H
I believe the "Source Hunter" DLC is the only way to get the rewards but you have to buy the DLC of course.

N
stranger
stranger
N
Well it does not work for me as well. (I use STEAM) I uninstalled and try to reinstall. Will let you if it help.

And yea. It would be nice if that could work now, cause once we start there will be no chance to add bonuses later without starting game again. That is tough call for games with good plot which I belive - we all are going to enjoy in D:OS.

A
stranger
stranger
A
Please help me. I Bought the game from steam in early access o February.now with final release it asks for kickstarter/backer code i cannot find it.Do early access buyer o steam receive it? or only kickstarter backers?did i receive anthing from early access?

H
stranger
stranger
H
Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones
Please help me. I Bought the game from steam in early access o February.now with final release it asks for kickstarter/backer code i cannot find it.Do early access buyer o steam receive it? or only kickstarter backers?did i receive anthing from early access?

Yes, the Kickstarter rewards are only for the Kickstarter backers. You can buy the Source Hunter DLC if you want the rewards but missed out on backing via Kickstarter.

Originally Posted by Number10
Well it does not work for me as well. (I use STEAM) I uninstalled and try to reinstall. Will let you if it help.

And yea. It would be nice if that could work now, cause once we start there will be no chance to add bonuses later without starting game again. That is tough call for games with good plot which I belive - we all are going to enjoy in D:OS.

Save yourself the time/bandwidth, it has nothing to do with the game files. The codes aren't in the database yet so when it tries to lookup the code we enter it can't find an entry. Once they are added it will work.

Last edited by heppils; 30/06/14 04:53 PM.
T
stranger
stranger
T
So I know you guys are working hard over there entering in everyone's code, but I think we should create a priority list. Just a list of those who are waiting to play, but need their code in the database.

apprentice
apprentice
Originally Posted by Zhuinden
If you have the Duo-Pack from Kickstarter, are you supposed to have ONE or TWO backer codes? Can you use the same Backer Code TWICE? I have ONE backer code for the Duo Pack and I don't want to mess anything up.

Good question I wonder this too.

Also, where did the second Kickstarter potion disappear to? It doesn't even show up on the list of items I get in the Vault. Not that I have any way to apply it (guessing it works with the backer code).

Edit: After reading the post on the Kickstarter page. Apparently the code is supposedly used for both versions of the game.

"Ailantan | Gataela Cat Army Major about 1 hour ago
I wonder how i give another duo pack player secon Kickstarter potion from vault?"

"Larian Studios LLC about 1 hour ago
@Ailantan | Gataela Cat Army Major Your Kickstarter key works for both your copies of the game."

Link

Guess we'll see when they get the codes working. smile

Last edited by Katreyn; 30/06/14 05:17 PM.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard