Originally Posted by Lar_q
-The Kickstarter potion was supposed to unlock the "You rock" badge from in game. Because that went wrong, we just did it automatically when you type in your KS code.

Oh, nothing else ? I had thought of colourful flowers popping up because of drinking it it or something like that - the own characters' view becoming somewhat "enhanced" because he or she does see things within the game that normal characters wouldn't be able to see ... Like boulders/rocks/stones or even signposts with special sayings/proverbs, for example ... Maybe my expectations were a bit too high ...

But anyway, it works now for me, with the current patch. Thank you anyway. smile

I'm not on the Kickstarter backers list, by the way wink - but that probably because a) I had only be able to send in a small amount of money , b) because I pledged with my natural name. wink

However, RPGWatch & RPGCodex should be - as "organizations" - on the list as well (haven't been looking intensively at it yet) ...

Last edited by AlrikFassbauer; 01/07/14 05:39 PM.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.
--Dilbert cartoon

"Interplay.some zombiefied unlife thing going on there" - skavenhorde at RPGWatch