Originally Posted by gastovski
Why didn't you release this before i delete all my savegames after level 17!! (raqequit because of couldn't buy utmost needed skills)

Because there has been a severe lack of documentation and I only managed to figure out how to do this properly today. There's no need to delete any saves on account of this mod though; it doesn't work with existing save-games and doesn't help any with obtaining the skillbooks themselves.

Speaking of documentation, here is how I created this mod:
1. In the Divinity Engine, I created a mod called Enhanced Skillbooks that has a dependency upon the Main module.

2. I copied the Book_Scrolls.lsb from the Unpacked Main.pak files (in it's Public/Main/RootTemplates/Book_Scrolls.lsb) to my mod's Data\Public\Enhanced_Skillbooks_25602373-8487-4951-9b8b-af40d658e15a\RootTemplates\Book_Scrolls.lsb (I then renamed the lsb file in my mod's RootTemplates folder to Enhanced Skillbooks)

3. I reopened my mod in the Divinity Engine and opened a random level (Character Creation). I can now edit the Book_Scrolls resources (which contains the skillbooks) properly since the file exists in the mod's folder.

4. Editing resources involved looking for the Skillbooks in the Template viewer and the Sidebar (View -> Sidebar). I looked for the OnPeaceUsed property and changed the ConsumeOnUse property.

5. After all was said and done, I saved and tested it a little bit to make sure it worked. The single Minor Heal skillbook I bought in Cyseal worked for both characters.