Originally Posted by ArtVandelay
Just discussing the viability of fighters here is kinda beside the point.

Maybe better discuss that in one of the treads screaming that fighters are op or ones where mages are op.

The OP is right in that the game is incredibly buggy and has a lot of other problems.

Which then will be writen down by you... right?
I mean, "incredibly buggy"...? What, like facepalm3? Obliblion?
Skyrim? what?

Ever tried to land a Midnight Oil when standing on a beach?
The damn aoe indicator has almost the same color as the ground. frown

Wow... how horrible.
Almost the same color you say? Thats obviously a bug.
Every single thing you dont like is a bug. Right-e-o.

When I hold down ctrl, why doesn't it tell me exactly what element or aoe effect is on the ground beneath it?

Why would it tell you?
Are you dumb?

You sometimes simply cannot tell from just looking at the ground.

Green is poison, red is fire... mkay? Grey or bluish that looks like water is water, mkay?

Any other questions?

Why isn't there a double click safety system integrated?

Imagine having to click twice on everything you do in the game.
Thats why.

Can't count anymore how often the cursor told me I would attack an enemy, then without even moving the mouse, the cursor jumps to movement the moment I click and I just walk somewhere without attacking, often getting opportunity struck.

Zoom in a bit more, aim at opponents feet or circles around them.
Stop twitching. Play a isometric rpg as it should be played. Not as twitch fest hack and slash.

I know its rocket science but you can do it!
coca cola is supporting your generation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!! - !

The Philosopher on the graveyard? Good luck trying to read his book in the library. Its pages are blank. frown

smile

Found Esmeralda?
Cool, because I found at least 2 occasions of dialogue suggesting she was imprisoned after the murder.
Strangely she isn't found in jail but in her shop complaining about the rats and the terrible conditions in her cell.

a small dialogue bugg. Congratulations you have found exactly one - and a small already reported one at that - bug... out of the "incredible amount".

I'm not far into the game but I bet I can boost the list of bugs, inconsistencies and unfinished parts of the game to 10 full pages, in a week of playtime.

I bet you cannot even find your own butt.

I really like this game, but I'm getting kind of sad that in the game industry of today, Quality Assurance simply is not invested into anymore, and something people worked on and got paid for, nowadays is simply put onto the shoulders of the customer.

You are right... i should be payed inordinate amounts of money for my services.

Nothing should be left on the shoulders of customers as you are.

Correct.

We're basically playtesters that instead of getting paid for doing our job, pay the full price.

We?

I have no doubt that this game has the potential to be one of the greatest CRPG's of all times with a lot more work and patches put in, and Larian seems to put in effort to patch and polish this game up, but I'm simply disappointed about what kind of construction sites called games get released at full price nowadays.

stfu.