Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
addict
addict
THIS IS WHAT A FIGHTER AND MAGE/WITCH COMBO CAN DO!!!!

Divinity Original Sin - EPIC FINAL BATTLE - ONE Vs Void Dragon & Strife - OverPowered!! - NO LONEWOLF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=injC_DfI3sg

A
A
Originally Posted by Ichthyic
My two fighters need buffs for that. And do it 4-5 times per turn ;-)

not at level 17 they don't, not without a crit, and not 5 times a turn either.

unless you hacked them with a save editor.

200-300 (+100-150 Elemental) Base-Damage from the weapon. +50% from Oath, +50% from Rage, +50% from Two-handed, +50% from Bully, +15% from Leadership, Double Damage from Guerilla. Sneaking 5, makes it 5 AP per Attack, Glass-Cannon and Haste give me about 20 AP per Turn. Nullified resistance Eliminates most of the Absorb from the Targets Armor. Crit-Chance is btw about 25% ;-)
And than there is Flurry which are 4 attacks in a row for 8 AP. But the Cooldown is 12, so its normally only used once per combat and character, just like Meteor, etc

Just to do the math for understanding the power of buffs and guerrilla : 300*3.15*2 = 1890 Physical Max Damage for 5 AP. 200*3.15*2 = 1260 physical Min Damage. So yeah, crits are sometimes indeed in the 3k range. smile

From that you have to subtract still the absorb from armor, but add as well elemental damage. Besides that: Outside of nullified resistance turns the damage naturally is quite a lot lower than the physical max damage suggest, because armor can absorb often a decent junk of the damage, even when it is far less problematic than enemy resistance above 100% to magic damage.

Found the weapon at level 15 and it has ilvl 16 iirc. And that is not even the theoretical maximum damage, as you can have without much problems %80, maybe even already 100% extra damage from your Tenebrium skill, but I did not prioritize that much damage.

T
apprentice
apprentice
T
While we're talking about this, I find there should be a mention in your log/journal which spells belong to certain schools. I had a difficult time finding this out...

Teacher from Denmark
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard