Originally Posted by MogwaiX
Originally Posted by Hiver
You two shouldn't represent your own personal devolved superficial thinking as truths.

I don't think they did.

You dont think? eh?

Neither of those things are tedious or clunky.

Some of them definitely are.

Is that a reverb? A parrot? I mean beside being someone who thinks just stating something makes it true - just because you said it? Didnt you comprehend that my point was that their personal dislike of something doesnt make that something actually tedious and clunky?

So... you simply repeating that doesnt achieve anything except make you look like someone not capable of coherent thought.

This is not about any kind of superficial notion of "charm" either. You only leaped to grab onto that term because it diminishes the actual role of these things into some sort of personal preference and implied nostalgia - which is all crap you want to push in as relevant.

Where's all this coming from?! The game already runs on nostalgia! Your points about why something should NOT be changed are run on nostalgia!

Yeah really? You will just declare it is so?
Despite my points being explained specifically just a post ago?

Are you screaming at me?

Where in this sentence is the internal coherence and consistency of the setting, the story, the game and its specific gameplay? Where is the importance of the world and characters in it compared to those cheap metagaming desires of two spoiled, devolved lard-asses?

"When you know you can rip the arms off a person, you do not need to be an internet tough guy."

-Me

hahaha

I cant even...

Youll have to explain this logic procedure to me more precisely there...

Is that some kind of a threat? As a reply to an answer talking about internal consistency and logic? Or are you just having gigantic brain farts?

Or is it some kind of psychological problem of a deeper nature?

Or is it a physical problem? Chemical imbalance of some kind?

Glands?

Worse?

All of the above?

How does one character identify items others are holding exactly?
How does one character fixes all items at once?

Oh come on! They stand next to each other, point and ask. They throw stuff on the ground and say "Fix this."
wink
[/quote]
Where? In your head? Plenty of room there, eh? Or should i say ... space?

...Right now I'd suggest you should go get some air. Fast.

oh look, its capable of writing an incoherent, desperate one liner reply that has nothing to do with that its was replying to.

I'm not so sure HE'S the ignorant one...

Keep going, two incoherent, nonsensical, retarded one liners in a day!

A personal record?

....And there you go raging again like a twelve year old.
You aren't twelve, are you? wink

If i was you would be in the negative scores.

Options to make the game more playable, less like an excel-sheet.

Larian, did you hear that?
Yer game there is like an excel sheet to this fine specimen of devolution and so you need to streamline the shit out of it.

Is there anything at all behind those declaratory empty statements except vacuum of your heads?

Sigh.

hahaha

Sigh? Thats your reply there?

hahaha

btw, there is no chance in hell that you will get most of those wishes, especially 19 and 20, any time soon, if ever. Because the game is done. Its finished. You will only get patches, fixes and smaller corrections.

And THIS IS BECAUSE YOU SAY SO. Right?
[/quote]

Nooo... It is because devs and reality say so. The game has been released. So its finished. its not in development anymore?

pro tip, you cant just throw in attempts at reverse psychology anywhere you want at random.
It has to make sense, unfortunately for you.

-

Thanks for supporting my side of the argument with such ... flare.
Ill sure use you as a primary example. The crown jewel proof.