Originally Posted by LordofBones

There's nothing much to comment on. You refuse to address the content of my posts, ignore my arguments, get bitchy when I do counter your arguments. I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I did address it. You then went into a list of excuses as to what is the ideal way to play. You threw down the gauntlet, challenging anyone to defeat your argument, but it is impossible to defeat it when you define what is an acceptable rebuttal.

I say Dex provides dodge and you make the excuse that it is not ideal or useful and to make certain builds is the wrong way to play. I say that there are plenty of skills for a hybrid to use between disciplines and you excuse that claiming it is not ideal/efficient to switch weapons, etc...

Never mind the fact that none of your arguments are validated as they make many assumptions and can not properly account for the variables in a given encounter.

Your argument can not be defeated. You will win every single time because all you have to do is excuse any counter to your premise with a subjective declaration just as you have done in every response to people who try here.

So, good luck with that as I have no desire to sit and argue on and on with someone who is oblivious to their fallacious behavior.