Originally Posted by Durmir
Hi everyone,

I pledged 300$ on Kickstarter and I am entitled (among other things of course) to a signed collector box of the game. I haven't recieved the physical rewards yet, and I wanted the box before starting to play. My free time didn't allow me to be active during the beta, and I decided to just wait for the full release to keep my discovering of the game entire.

Anyway, some friends of mine are already playing the game, and I cannot wait to play it too. I wanted to wait for the box because 1) there are some DLC with the box that are not with the digital copies I'm entitled to too ; 2) I don't want to spend a digital copy for I may use it later for friends.

Hence the question: as a Kickstarter backer, do I have to wait several weeks longer to play the game with the collector edition, or is there a way for me to play it sooner (including the DLCs) without paying more than the 300$ I already payed for the game?
Aka: is there a way to play the game without using extra digital copies and get the DLCs?

Thanks!

KS digital versions come with the DLC... So you need not wait.

The Dude abides.