Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
stranger
stranger
S
does anyone know how to get to the miners after you destroy the bone totem? my path is blocked by a cave in.

K
apprentice
apprentice
K
I can't find any bone totems. Nobody mentioned where that thing is even supposed to be...

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
It's to the left when you enter the mines, behind a wall that you can attack (hold ctrl) and the miners are right there, at the start of the mine after you destroyed the totem (you can talk to any group though)

Last edited by eRe4s3r; 06/07/14 10:51 PM.
K
apprentice
apprentice
K
Thanks. It's pretty fucking ridiculous that those cave-ins are destructible... Would never have found that. And now I have to sneak by the Death Knights? I've tried a dozen times and I never get too far... Or is there another option?

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
You have to sneak wink to the extreme South-East .. there is a giant door where it asks for the password you get from the miners, and you are gonna need luck.. or invisibility potions.

B
journeyman
journeyman
B
I have the invisibility spell on one of my main characters, she went around looting everything.

Took me forever to find the bone totem and then I figured out the cave-ins could be destroyed.

E
stranger
stranger
E
What if i.... accidently killed all the dead miners? any way to solve it?

And.. what if i had sell the spell to destroy de barrier of maradino?...

I should stop killing and selling everything i suposse.

E
stranger
stranger
E
lucky me... there's a patch note in a table near the necromancers that has the secret word... fiug.

B
stranger
stranger
B
I destroyed the totem, but the miners still are under mind control, now I have no idea how to proceed.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Bartz
I destroyed the totem, but the miners still are under mind control, now I have no idea how to proceed.

Don't destroy the totem with an AoE effect.

WOOS
eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
I wonder if the last patch fixes this retroactively.... somehow I doubt it.. either way, the password is on a table in that same room. So you can still proceed.. afaik

B
stranger
stranger
B
So short of starting a new game, can I complete the main Quest chain or am I sol?

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Bartz
So short of starting a new game, can I complete the main Quest chain or am I sol?

Try finding the password for the door in the mines. It's written on a letter in the same room where the totem is.

WOOS
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Originally Posted by Deyve
The walkthrough of the mines is as follow :
Destroy Totem -> Talk to Miners -> Slip through the Death knight to the big door at the extreme South-East -> Talk to the door and give it the password learned from the Miners

Make sure to do every side quest / fight before going through the door.
The Mines seems to automaticaly Cave-in at the end, so you won't be able to kill/talk to anyone in there.

I'm not sure which torem I'm supposed to destroy since I've wandered around so much looking for the mines. Could someone please tell me exactly where the totem is that I'm supposed to destroy so I can talk to the miners? Would appreciate any help you can give me.

veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by Domibd
Originally Posted by Deyve
The walkthrough of the mines is as follow :
Destroy Totem -> Talk to Miners -> Slip through the Death knight to the big door at the extreme South-East -> Talk to the door and give it the password learned from the Miners

Make sure to do every side quest / fight before going through the door.
The Mines seems to automaticaly Cave-in at the end, so you won't be able to kill/talk to anyone in there.

I'm not sure which torem I'm supposed to destroy since I've wandered around so much looking for the mines. Could someone please tell me exactly where the totem is that I'm supposed to destroy so I can talk to the miners? Would appreciate any help you can give me.

It's in the first room on the left side at the very beginning of the mine. You have to destroy the rocks to get there.

WOOS
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Thank you. I got through the door, talked to Leandra and now I'm told to run but I'm in combat and can't flee. What now?

veteran
veteran
Thank you. I got through the door, talked to Leandra and now I'm told to run but I'm in combat and can't flee. What now?

The knights are slow. Just outpace them in combat mode. Walk away. wink

WOOS
D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Thank you but just where am I supposed to go? I can't find an exit.

eRe4s3r Offline OP
enthusiast
OP Offline
enthusiast
Thank you but just where am I supposed to go? I can't find an exit.

You find an exit that is blocked by lots of crates and stuff.. just .. blow it all up? ,p

D
journeyman
journeyman
D
Thank you so very much. I finally made it out of the mines and am going back to the city to rest, repair and heal a bit.

Once again I really appreciate the help.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard