Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter

@ Joe, regarding 5. Since you can't simply make something "SP exclusive" (especially seeing there's drop-in MP). It needs to work for both SP and MP. The sollutions provided only work for SP. And are thus unsuitable for Original Sin. It's the nature of the beast.
When making suggestion one needs to keep such in mind. I know it can be difficult, but if you want to have more change for Larian to listen to you and implent your idea, you need a system that works SP *and* MP, and you can prove on paper it would work. And then there still would be the question of technical feasability.

I understand that many of the game concepts were designed with multiplayer in mind. If there was a single player only option that disabled drop in multiplayer I think some of these ideas would be more feasible, namely shared gold. Though the time to create that option is probably not worth it.

The other ideas like repair all and identify all could be implemented quite elegantly with the chain system perhaps. In that when you select repair all it will only repair the items of characters chained to your own. This keeps the concept of two separate characters with their own inventory, and eliminates some of the tedium of transferring a bunch of items off of your hired help.