Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
U
stranger
stranger
U
Waiting non-KS CE, it hasn't arrived in Turkey.

If there was a tracking option offered at Larian Vault, I would definitely pay a little higher just for knowing where the package is. But it is pretty late for that. frown

Last edited by ugralitan; 18/07/14 05:21 AM.
stranger
stranger
Hi,

Just reporting to say that I received mine yesterday via regular mail.
(said 'bpost' on the packing slip)

In an email to Lynn@Larian the day before, she said that the package takes about 10 days to the U.S. and if the address was incorrect that it would be returned to them.

Mine took at least 16 days, so I hope that anyone still waiting will get theirs soon.

Off to install and play... oops

Grey

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by Greyhawke
Hi,

Just reporting to say that I received mine yesterday via regular mail.
(said 'bpost' on the packing slip)

In an email to Lynn@Larian the day before, she said that the package takes about 10 days to the U.S. and if the address was incorrect that it would be returned to them.

Mine took at least 16 days, so I hope that anyone still waiting will get theirs soon.

Off to install and play... oops

Grey

Thanks for letting us know.

Im abit glad to know other people are still waiting, my hope that my package arrives has been restored

stranger
stranger
Originally Posted by ugralitan
Waiting non-KS CE, it hasn't arrived in Turkey.

If there was a tracking option offered at Larian Vault, I would definitely pay a little higher just for knowing where the package is. But it is pretty late for that. frown

I agree, I havent have many packages go missing, but Australia Post recently had jobs cut, and too me unhappy workers = inefficiency. God knows what they do... XD

I hope larian sees this and adds a higher postage option for tracking smile

Last edited by Meganubis; 18/07/14 07:26 AM.
apprentice
apprentice
Day 18 and still nothing.

Western Canada (Non KS Physical CE).

I am very disapointed in the way Larian has done things.

Good thing your Game is awesome :P

Shipping them regular mail with NO tracking was the worst thing you could have done.

Last edited by Neversober; 18/07/14 01:02 PM.
M
stranger
stranger
M
Got mine today, everything looks great with the exception of the cloth map. Had to turn it a few times to even figure out which side was supposed to be up, and even then you cannot really decipher the details...

stranger
stranger
Ok I'm calling it, I think mine has been lost in transit, Its almost been a month for my KS Edition to arrive, I was really expecting it today frown

veteran
veteran
When I inquired about my missing CE (regular non-Kickstarter version) I was asked to wait until August (which would be a lot more frustrating if I didn't already own another copy of the game on Steam through Early Access to play with). It's really disappointing, though. It's difficult to stay excited about fluff-in-a-box showing up once you've finished the game.

Who knows.. even now people are reporting their copies finally showing up, so maybe today will be the day.

stranger
stranger
I only just got mine yesterday Meganubis, live in Australia as well, and it wasn't a Kickstarter version but the Larian Vault one.

It was supposedly posted on the 30th via "bpost" and arrived by the standard Air Mail / Parcel delivery not Australia Post. Apparently Kickstarter ones were sent after Larian Vault ones so people should start getting theirs soon if they haven't, especially in Australia. Total time was exactly three weeks from there to here up in Hervey Bay.

I was prepared to give it until the end of the month before I started checking or getting worried, that is until it appeared in the morning.

Granted we are the most distant region from other regions in the world so naturally we should end up waiting longer and three weeks is pretty reasonable for standard services.

Last edited by Teknykk; 21/07/14 03:09 PM.
apprentice
apprentice
Retrieved mine yesterday, here in New Zealand. Woot! Thank you Larian!

The poster is great. It will end up on the wall. It is the black-and-red picture of Roderick holding hands with Scarlett. I like that image and had it as my desktop background for a couple of months.

The playing cards are nice, the extra copy of the game is very nice (my sister will like that). The stickers are nice, I think one or two will end up on the back of my tablet.

As other posters have said, the map is more than a little bit disappointing. It is not something of quality, something to hang on my wall along with my other maps (such as Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, The Witcher, Dragon Age).

I miss the dice. I am sad that those didn't work out - the dice and the map were the major reasons I put the extra cash in for a collector's edition.

I'm now looking forward to the art boot with high hopes.

Last edited by Havokk; 22/07/14 10:45 AM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
I inquired and was told that my pledge includes the artbook so the game + artbook will start shipping in August.

I have an email related to this but it only speaks of the artbook shipping later...

A
stranger
stranger
A
I received my artbook today (Greece here), that was fast! thankyou
It's nice with some amazing art designs inside but I would prefer it to be smaller, having 5-10 more pages (compensating for the decreased lenghth hahaha so it could fit inside the collector's box...
Now only thing remaining is the Drm-free dvd. laugh

S
stranger
stranger
S
Today I received my artbook (Germany) hahaha
But I'm waiting still for the collectors box (should be the steam version).

Last edited by SamulXul; 23/07/14 02:22 PM.
B
stranger
stranger
B
Got my artbook today (France)... wonder why it was shipped from Germany (the KS CE Box was shipped from Belgium).

Strong glossy paper, 45 pages, hardcover, only pictures, no text. I prefer looking the artworks on actual paper than pdf...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Pity it doesn't fit in the CE box... (I regret the good old 'big boxes') .

stranger
stranger
Still waiting my Kickstarter CE.

Larian Vault is saying: "Divinity: Original Sin - Collector's Box
This special Kickstarter box includes a DVD version of the game, a printed manual, an audio CD version of the game's soundtrack, an artbook and a cloth map of the game world. "

Maybe its because of artbook, that my box is so late. Anyone knows where do I write to get firm answer?

M
stranger
stranger
M
I ordered mine non-KS version month before launch and still waiting. I wrote email to support today and got reply that all are out of office till August 4th.

I got my first key with pre-order and it also says on my Larian Vault account that my box was shipped but I haven't received email about dispatch. So I am not sure if it was dispatched at all or not. I live in Czech republic which is next to Germany so it should be here by now. Either it get lost or I have to wait till August for an answer from support which is a bit annoying.

I decided to slow my progress in game so I can enjoy collector's edition stuff before I finish it.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Originally Posted by Morraw
I ordered mine non-KS version month before launch and still waiting. I wrote email to support today and got reply that all are out of office till August 4th.

I got my first key with pre-order and it also says on my Larian Vault account that my box was shipped but I haven't received email about dispatch. So I am not sure if it was dispatched at all or not. I live in Czech republic which is next to Germany so it should be here by now. Either it get lost or I have to wait till August for an answer from support which is a bit annoying.

I decided to slow my progress in game so I can enjoy collector's edition stuff before I finish it.

Hi,

Where can you find the shipping confirmation on your account? I can't see it anywhere. Does it give a date of shipping? That would be very helpful.

Regards,
Bobby.

M
stranger
stranger
M
Hi Bobz,

It should be under "Your Games" tab. Mine is

Shipped products
The following products have been sent to your shipping address.

Product title
Divinity Original Sin Limited Collector's Edition

But guy from support wrote me
"If your order got shipped, you should have received a confirmation e-mail. "

I don't have confirmation email about shipping. So I doubt they sent it at all frown

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by Morraw

But guy from support wrote me
"If your order got shipped, you should have received a confirmation e-mail. "

I don't have confirmation email about shipping. So I doubt they sent it at all frown

I got both CE box and Art book. But no shipping e-mail. I don't think they have sent any of those.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Thanks Morraw!

Well the "My Games" section has always been emtpy for me frown

Is this the case for anyone who has received theirs?

To all those who pledged for the CE with artbook on kickstarter: did you receive the CE and artbook in 1 shipment?

Last edited by Bobz; 24/07/14 11:46 AM.
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard