Originally Posted by Garod

How dare you ask who get's hurt, the employees of Larian are getting hurt by idiots like you. Larian sunk everything into this game, basically going for broke.

Huh? What are you talking about? Larian does offer the game on GOG DRM free, and they said so from the beginning. Which is why I bought it during the kickstarter when it wasn't more than a dream (also because they have a good track record of course). So no, i'm not hurting Larian, i helped them and will continue to do so. So i don't know what you are talking about. But i guess its a sensitive topic, considering another poster was so angry he had to register just to vent a bit...

Edit: Maybe you read only my last post without the context of the previous ones. To be perfectly clear, i buy and kickstart any game i like as long there is a DRM-free option. I bought The witcher 3 the day the the preorder was aviable, i kickstarted Shadowrun Returns, Wasteland 2, Project Eternity, Torment:Tides of Numenera, The Mandate, Satellite Reign, Dreamfall Chapters, Dex, Liege, Unrest, Battle Worlds:Kronos, World of Magic and Divinity:Original Sin. I really do care about the devs. I don't care about DRM.

Last edited by pts; 15/07/14 07:26 PM.