Originally Posted by Moonstrider
Mind you explain this? I don't think I actually understand your point. Maybe some examples? To me it seems that if just one guy defies his laziness and puts his sollution on the web, then anyone can lazily download and use it thus pirating on a mass scale.

The main culprit is the need to use isos. You might not think it, but there are people who won't bother with pirating if they have to do that.

Originally Posted by Moonstrider
That's obviously not the main point of MMOs - it's to compete, play with others or any other kind of enjoyment anyone can get out of it. DRM happen by the way in such a case. I meant games having single player and bought with the primary goal of playing them in this mode.

Most P2P MMOs have private servers, some even with as many players as an official server has. An interesting sentiment among many (certainly not all) players who do pay for MMOs is that they would refuse to play the game if it was free. The reason for that is usually because they don't want to deal with the "free to play players." Thus they are choosing to play this game because it has "DRM."