Originally Posted by tarasis
I don't have any of those issues Xyst, nor have I read of many others having those issues. I've played about 20 hours so far, usually in 2-3 hour blocks with multiple saves in that time (manual, quick and auto saves).

You should post a bug report in the Technical forum, and if you haven't already get Steam to verify your game files. What OS are you running on? What Hardware?

Gratz Tarasis! You are the 1st person to not have had to deal with these 3 issues (that has posted at least) It is nice to know that at least 1 person has been able to play in more than a 25 minute increment of time (and I am not being sarcastic).

I did go ahead and post in the Technical Forum section with the specs of my computer and I had already verified the integrity of the game (100% pass) as well as run the D:OS utility that Larian has asked those of us having problems to use with another 100% pass - and I emailed the generated report already.

My hope is that it will help them to address the issues here and let the other people that bought this game and are having issues actually play it! The storyline of this game is amazing - the gameplay, I imagine - when working, is amazing - concept - amazing and I could go on and on about how much potential this game has, but it hurts my brain to try and play in 25m intervals then reload and hope to play another 25m before another crash.