Do you mean the teleporter pads, or the teleporter pyramids? If the latter, have you talked to the imp historian in the council hall, in the side room left of the gong (opened after killing the succubus?

If the teleporter pads are not working, there is a relatively easy fix for that. See the last post in the topic Teleporter Gates ceased functioning. If you have an older working save, copying the telpstates.000 from that file to your most recent one will enable the teleporter pads again that were active in that save.

I've emailed you the world.x1 file from a save just after defeating the succubus, so all the scrying orbs are on the ground. That shouldn't cause a problem if you've already picked some up and scried, I don't think.

I dropped my dragon belt, as well, since I had already gotten it in Verdistis, so it will be missing if you use my world file. This will let you use it to complete that quest, though stats would be corrupted, making it unlikely to be of use as a belt. I had not gotten Finnigan's magic lockpicks, so there shouldn't be a problem getting them in your game. There may be other problems with missing keys, etc, based on the quests I already completed.
Alternately, you could use the file temporarily to get out of the scrying room and save, then in your original save use the catacombs portal fix technique to drop a pyramid outside, and leave one inside the scrying room.