OP Offline
old hand
N
He seems a lot more genuinely good now.

also his devil/teifling transformation
makes him look a lot hotter. And adds the whole
cursed sexy beast with a good heart appeal

Also his new voice seems a lot sexier.

I might have to roll karlach as an origin character just to see the interaction if you romance him.

veteran
veteran
I'm not sure how popular he's going to be, but those horns sure did throw me for a loop. Completely unexpected.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Would you say Wyll’s new appearance might make some people…
Horny?

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Originally Posted by Zerubbabel
Horny?
Daddy's got handlebars now

W
veteran
veteran
W
Originally Posted by N7Greenfire
Horny?

Time out for all of you.

Z
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Jhe'stil Kith'rak
Z
Originally Posted by Warlocke
Horny?

Time out for all of you.
Too hot for you to handle?
Can’t bear that devilish grin?
Worried you might get poked?
Care to learn what he’s pact-ing down there?
I’ll have you know he’s quite the fiend.

Remember the human (This is a forum for a video game):
W
veteran
veteran
W
I need an adult.

W
veteran
veteran
W
Seriously though, where can I see new Wyll?

N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
The fextralife q&a twitch stream. He put footage from the release build on in the background and it's got a ton of spoilers.

C
addict
addict
C
The fextralife q&a twitch stream. He put footage from the release build on in the background and it's got a ton of spoilers.

Please help us olds. Link?

enthusiast
enthusiast
Originally Posted by colinl8

Please help us olds. Link?

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1870771122

C
addict
addict
C
Originally Posted by Eagle Pursuit

Ta

Edit a couple minutes later: awe, he's got a cat that joins him, that's awesome, and I don't even like cats. I've been reading articles, reviews, whatever on fextralife.com for years and never knew it was just a dude until today, I always assumed it was a multi-person media shop. And it's a dude whose cat joins him on stream.

Last edited by colinl8; 14/07/23 02:10 AM.
G
G
I couldn't really here the new voice actor but he said the old one was better.

I really liked Wyll. disappointing.

old hand
old hand
If everything I've been hearing about the new Wyll is actually true, he might indeed become husbando material. Probably going to need to check him out for myself to confirm.

K
stranger
stranger
K
Wyll new intro cut scene has him dispatching a Goblin with Eldrich blast and then disarming a goblin and stabbing him in the heart. Much better than his EA intro. He is actually now in ground level when you first meeting in battle and the camera focuses in first person on him (Telling you hey check this dude out). Also Pact of Blade at level 3 now fits Wyll very well. So he can actually be really good striker if we can get high charisma.

A
enthusiast
enthusiast
A
Wyll strikes me as a bit of an own goal. First Larian made him a melee warlock with no melee capability and then wondered why he's not all that popular. Well...

Then they fix him for the release by making him work better. And then they add that he is kind of unable to be in the same party as Karlach, just your friendly neighborhood tiefling rage monster.

So I can either have a (literally) smoking hot skull-cracking barbarian that should work okay as a roadblock, providing a fair bit of utility for the party, or I can have Mr Drama Queen who really only works as a striker, which means someone has to tank for him, and he can't really provide mage services, and he's not a rogue, and he also doesn't do cleric stuff.

I don't know. I'm sort of thinking that Wyll will contribute mainly by donating his spare tadpole to the cause.

N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Originally Posted by ArvGuy
Wyll strikes me as a bit of an own goal. First Larian made him a melee warlock with no melee capability and then wondered why he's not all that popular. Well...

Then they fix him for the release by making him work better. And then they add that he is kind of unable to be in the same party as Karlach, just your friendly neighborhood tiefling rage monster.

So I can either have a (literally) smoking hot skull-cracking barbarian that should work okay as a roadblock, providing a fair bit of utility for the party, or I can have Mr Drama Queen who really only works as a striker, which means someone has to tank for him, and he can't really provide mage services, and he's not a rogue, and he also doesn't do cleric stuff.

I don't know. I'm sort of thinking that Wyll will contribute mainly by donating his spare tadpole to the cause.
You can pretty easily convince him not to kill karlach. He gets turned
into a devil/tiefling as punishment

veteran
veteran
I hope the horns are some sort of optional (or temporary) mutation you'll be able to get rid of, because I found them absolutely ridiculous.

Party control in Baldur's Gate 3 is a complete mess that begs to be addressed. SAY NO TO THE TOILET CHAIN
N
old hand
OP Offline
old hand
N
Originally Posted by Tuco
I hope the horns are some sort of optional (or temporary) mutation you'll be able to get rid of, because I found them absolutely ridiculous.
Mizora delibratly drags his soul though the hells to transform him as a punishment, he's stuck like that short of divine intervention

Last edited by N7Greenfire; 14/07/23 06:19 AM.
old hand
old hand
Maybe, I hope so. I didn't care much for Wyll three years ago when I met him. I was never big on Warlocks to begin with... But I'm bound to try him out at some point, so we'll see. But I have four consecutive playthroughs in mind, and none of them include him.

Fear my wrath, for it is great indeed.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Dom_Larian, Freddo, vometia 

Link Copied to Clipboard