Larian Banner: Baldur's Gate Patch 9
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
enthusiast
enthusiast
Well yeah. I feel like the "pre-hammer" movement penalty on the metal armours is excessive, and I know the "post-hammer" movement penalty doesn't even exist. That isn't a good situation. I don't think hammering should effect the movement penalty at all, and that the penalty for metal armours should be somewhere between these two extremes.

I probably should have mentioned that yes, I'm aware OP is just trolling. But I had something relevant and on-topic to say, so I did.

Last edited by ScrotieMcB; 27/07/14 03:44 AM.
D
enthusiast
enthusiast
D
Not sure I actually agree that the movement penalty is too harsh. I had collected enough +movespeed items, later in the game, to ensure that both of my warriors' movespeed was greater than 3, anyway. They were essentially Quicksilver and the Flash, speeding around in full plate.

I personally think that if your character is gonna wear plate armor, you just gotta accept that they're gonna be .7 slower. There's ways to boost their speed back up, anyway, not to mention phoenix dive and bull rush.

journeyman
journeyman
k...so.....wat u say is actuly possibal w/ CHEAT ENGIN

u can use cheat engin to X2 X3 X10.0000 combat speeds n also walk speed

fo dis u need to kno wher 2 search doe....nt sayin coz it a secret ;P

but yah...is possibl

Spaghetti is life, Spaghetti is love.
journeyman
journeyman
btw nt a bug....bug wud be (4 exampl)_:

1) gaem crasc wen u press a bution

2) quset is brokn

3) sumthin else i donno

but yeh u get it

Spaghetti is life, Spaghetti is love.
veteran
veteran
Originally Posted by DuncanIdaho33
This game is nearly unplayable because of the movement speed.

For those who say they like it this slow - do you feel the same way about using dial-up instead of DSL? You know, waiting ten minutes for a picture to load makes me feel the authenticity of the download. The hyper-slowness help keep me from running into malware because my spyware programs have so much time to do their jobs.

That's just ridiculous and so is this game as it currently stands.

The only thing ridiculous is that analogy. What does appreciating a movement speed that isn't comically fast have to do with your example? What you mean to say is that you're simply impatient. Fortunately there are mods available to help with that.

H
stranger
stranger
H
I love how the OP calls this a 'bug', like Larian overlooked it during their initial development of the game.

OP just uninstall the game now, if you find the game too challenging simply because of the movement speed you're not going to enjoy this game. Inb4 OP makes a new thread titled "Game breaking bug: Poison barrels explode when you throw them near fire!".

L
stranger
stranger
L
Broken game because of slow movement? OP please exaggerate more.

This is not directed to anyone but in general - the impatient players will complain about this game.

Edit - Do you even know what a bug is?

Last edited by L0ngshot; 27/07/14 09:22 AM.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard