Blazed. You are seriously being a complete jerk to anyone who disagrees with you. You are providing giant walls of text that I promise you that very few people would bother reading. Every single person who dares to stand up to you is effectively shot in the face by you.
Please, for just a minute, think about how rude you're being to everyone. You are the one who started this massive derailment of the thread and I implore you to just let this go and move on. I created this account solely so I could post this, this situation was that frustrating that I felt I should reply.

EDIT: In addition, I feel I should once again reiterate how horrible you're being to everyone. How dare you say that you accept our "apologies" when it should be you that should be apologizing to us! What right do you have to be so stuck up to people? I'd seriously like to know! You're a condescending shell of a human being with not an ounce of respect for anyone besides yourself. If you reply to this, I beg of you to respond in two paragraphs or less for the benefit of all of us.

Last edited by killbotvii; 02/08/14 10:29 PM.

A respectable sort of Psychopath.