Originally Posted by SteamUser
<SNIP> A load of horse shit.

- Just posting horrendous information that doesnt directly relate, is unclear in direction, and generally ambiguous.

- Makes false claims about the articles I linked, they dont necessarily specify if its a whole game remake or a mod remake. Frankly it doesnt matter, if you think being an add-on mod relieves you from all IP copyright infringement responsibilities you are sadly mistaken. In fact if you read the terms and conditions of most game engines they usual have sections denying responsibility for any contents created by users that may violate any laws.

- Looks down at perfectly fine websites such as gamasutra.com, kotaku.com, so childish.

- Links an article himself that has a whole section of problems of Blizzard Vs Modders.

- Talks a lot about Mods Copying Blizzard games using a Blizzard Engines. Lets see why blizzard might not want to sue a Blizzard Fan, Creating a Blizzard Remake on a Blizzard Game/Engine yeah I can see why blizzard might not to want to go to court when the copyright infringement is contained within in its own copyrighted shit benefiting the copyrighted owner, which again is Blizzard!

- SteamUser is going to be the first person in the world to write an article on how to remake a game and avoid all future legal problems, not even a lawyer could guarantee you this but sure if you can decipher this fools grey area he talks about then go ahead and make your remake. Otherwise all he talks about are games which have given explicit information allowing people to remake it or has expired Copyrights, at which point hes just leaning on my side of the argument.

Last edited by blazed; 03/08/14 12:32 AM.