Originally Posted by blazed
<SNIP>

You made a huge song and dance of putting me on ignore. What happened? Lying or just delusional?

And no: Kokatu, Gamasutra etc are not valid sources. Your arguments are wrong, and you've no idea about the actual legal stuff.

It's cute. Like anime. And like anime portrayals of women, totally fucking delusional.

For the record: I've now linked to four total remakes that have existed for 5+ years and are still available to play. I mean, I was just giving advice, but if you want me to advertise some of the best total conversion mods around, I'm happy to:

Aliens TC - Aliens TC is a total conversion based on the movie Aliens, created in 1994 by Justin Fisher and Richard Love.

Putting some history into this stupid thread, filled by an ignorant troll.

Mount & Blade - Last days of the third age of the Middle Earth - does what it says on the tin.

Wait.. they *didn't* get a cease & desist? I wonder why...

Star Wars: Requiem - Sins of a Solar Empire total Remake. Proving that if you're sneaky, even Lucasarts (TM) can be ok with it...

Babylon 5 for FreeSpace II - one of the most famous total conversions, due to just how damn good it is.

I'd list more, but hey. This thread is about using the D:OS engine to mod with, and how to do it, not some anime fan's ignorance of the PC modding scene & history.

Originally Posted by blazed

I've never played a remake of game in mod form

Just fuck off. Special snowflake, can't admit when he's both wrong and reality doesn't agree with him.

mage

Last edited by SteamUser; 03/08/14 01:15 AM.