Originally Posted by SteamUser
Originally Posted by blazed
I said "bro it looks like shit", and WoW was coming out so I waited on that instead

You're the cancer that ruined modern games.

And, unlike your fake "I've ignored you but I'm going to respond to all posts", I'm a woman of my word. Ignored.

one day you'll have the self-awareness to look back on this and think: "Yeah, I was an immature fucker back then, I knew nothing, damn if I'd only played some of the greats...".

because you're a fucking tool. Enjoy wallowing in your own mediocrity and being a slave to an ego that's very limited.

The Monkeys, they're laughing at you

So much rage. Where are you going? I though we were having fun? Please come back, I'm sorry.

Listen we don't have the time, resources and patience to watch every Movie out there, Play every games out there. etc...

We ALL use our judgement when we are deciding if something is worth it, there are many ways of doing this, own personal preference, what your friends are doing, Media advertisement, User Reviews, Popularity, etc...

Do you pay to see every movie in the cinema or do you go to specific movies?

Do you buy every steam game you see? No?

It's my own personal perference not to download mods that are a REMAKE, I'd rather play something else, a new game with an original content. Because I think the whole idea of Mod Remake is Balls...

I loved your Planet of the Apes video... really, but as we know APE started this war, and that ape was you Koba.

Adios Amigos!