Originally Posted by Mental Poison

The way Larian failed, is they made too good of a game. The content is meant for replay value, people do it all. I guess you missed the part where I explained how you could save me the ironman speech about how you play to purposefully limit yourself. You dont need to if you dont go overboard on a single game. If you are one of those people with 400+ hours in (Dont feel ashamed, several people in my Friends list have), you wont convince anyone that you're not well versed in the mechanics, exploring and doing EVERYTHING, and power playing. Period, for me I would say anyone over 100 hours, who is familiar with turn based RPGs, has the right to ask for harder difficulty. That is why I informed you of there ALREADY being a difficulty mod. This should of let you know that yes, the game can get easier for some players. It seems you're demanding some form of apology from Larian, or..? Just DL the difficulty mod, or is that too easy to do and therefor you refuse to do it?

[...]

Im from America and even I am not as entitled to think Larian owes me more work. You are 'waiting' around for Larian to fix your vague and poorly worded problems with their game? They owe us nothing, they gave us a great game, especially when they offer such an integrated editor for modding.

This is the shaming part, putting 1/10th of the time people have played DOS, into toying with the editor, you probably could have already achieved some of things you wanted.

Here is a link to something created by patience and time saved not open endly complaining on discussion forums- http://www.nexusmods.com/divinityoriginalsin/mods/9/?

Hello America guy.
I hope I haven't misread your post like you did with mine. Even if I'd love to be as agressive as you are.

I told many times about my DOS experience. So I won't tell you again, just go back and read. Just to say : I've played around 37 hours till now.
Second : before thinking of replay value, I'm talking about "first play value".
Yeah, I know now, if I'll start again the vanilla game someday, I will build my own challenges. Too bad the first game is just a tutorial of what to do to have a nice game when I'll replay it. Yeah, I should start again with my friend now to do again the first half. It's the way it should be with every good game isn't it?
Third : yeah, I can download the mod now. Or wait a better mod. Or maybe a patch from Larian.
Guess what? I came here to explain my situation and ask if something was planned by them to know if I'll have to wait some time before playing again. Yeah, a question in their forum. A question about their game. I know, I am crazy.

Next, I don't understand why being in America is relevant here ("Im from America and even I am not as entitled to think Larian owes me more work."). Did I miss an announcement where America's players have more or less rights when it comes to Larian?
And for the "shaming part", are you really trying to blame me for not fixing anything cause I have the editor?
Guess what? I don't want to. And it seems I am free to not doing what I don't want to, like modding a game. You know freedom in America, don't you.
Now, if you had time to read the complete previous posts, you'll notice that I've been polite. And that I didn't say Larian owed me anything or asked for apologies.
I am waiting to have news about what they plan to do about the difficulty curve. And for my "poorly worded problems", I have to thank you for being so kind to me. As you may have guessed, english is not my first language. Guess what? It's not Larian either. But everyone speaks english to make this forum accessible for the most. And I think I put much time trying to be clear about my problems which were deeply described. I am sure even you could understand what I meant.