Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
This is what i get when i try to go into the JOIN button and press the ONLINE button.

I have no options to connect or setup anything in multiplayer, so what am i doing wrong?

Ofcourse i have no global chat either, never have since i bought the game 1 week ago.

Please advice?

Support
Support

The GOG version will not have an 'online' component until GOG Galaxy launches. For now, multiplayer is restricted to LAN (button at the top of the Join window beside 'Online') or Direct Connection (IP address or Server ID).

If you have the Steam version (and the client is running), you should see lobbies in the Join screen even if you have your own 'Online Game Visibility' set to offline (in the Game section of the options).

You can also check your settings in-game in the Connection Menu (diamond icon top of mini-map).

Global chat was disabled until Larian can add some better moderation options and make it slightly less global (I would assume setting up different language sections).

B
stranger
OP Offline
stranger
B
Thank you. Abit szd though, it seems the steam version is 1 step ahead. Normally its always the opposite regarding steam and patches etc.

B
stranger
stranger
B
Well...this is not very nice. I bought the game from gog.com to encourage them instead of Steam...but the game is incomplete! I can't play with my bro smirk

Support
Support

You can still play multiplayer using LAN or Direct Connection (IP address or Server ID). There is usually a short delay before GOG updates, but they have been fairly quick about that, and someone playing co-op with you using the Steam version can always disable automatic updates, to make sure you can both update at the same time.

Moderated by  gbnf, Issh, Kurnster, Larian_QA, LarSeb, Monodon, Raze 

Link Copied to Clipboard