Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
banned
banned
T
Originally Posted by dirigible
Yes, tx. Pick a fight with a moderator. I'm sure you'll win this one.

Replies like this are harassment towards me which is why I respond the way I do if you can remain around harassing me and people don't have a problem with that, then people can fuck off.

if you can harass me and nothing gets done to you then that means I can say whatever I want to back to my harasser because that's how things work

If what I say bothers people, oh well too fucking bad, people didn't care about me being harassed. The forum isn't going to have it both ways. Don't fuck with me and I won't say anything back then everyone is happy.

NOW GO [EDITED]

Last edited by Raze; 17/08/14 11:13 PM.
R
R
You should really think about just taking some relax time, I think your logic is a bit twisted. If a person shows bad behaviour towards you, then what good will come of it, if you reply in the same fashion? An eye for an eye makes the world go blind.

I personally enjoy discussions, especially "class" discussions or discussions on how to build a character because peoples opinions vary so much that it gives you inisght into how they are thinking. I like indepth discussions were parties find (good) arguments. Namecalling or in any other way insulting people really does not add anything to that discussion.

I am not telling you to show respect to people who show disrespect to you, I am merely suggesting that you should just stay polite. You can stay polite and get your message across just fine.

With kind regards,

Rashar.

Support
Support
Originally Posted by Rashar
You should really think about just taking some relax time

Yes, about 2 weeks.

stranger
stranger
My ranger always hits. I dunno what all this is about. Ranged Precision stance keeps my hit around %97.

I'm level 19, so I have a pretty good idea how Ranger plays, being a Ranger since level 1. (Not playing on easy either.) Further, my other main is a Rogue. My first playthrough was mage/mage/Jahan/Madora and the Ranger/Rogue/Jahan/Madora is way deadlier. Like way, way.

The Rogue and Ranger can both still cast summons, and both have 10 int from gear, allowing bless/oath/fortify and whatnot, but damaging spells do about 1/8th the damage of backstab and a good bow.

So, I dont see how Mages are any more OP than anyone else, frankly.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard