Elwyn
Don't dictate rules to me when I'm being harassed. And if you edit/remove my replies, then you are also going to edit/remove the replies people posted harassing me because the TOS says NO HARASSING so there are zero excuses and nothing to justify your edits one sided.

If you do not remove/edit the replies of people harassing me then I'm just going to put my replies back the way they were. You're not going to allow harasser's comments to remain while my responses get edited. You edit mine you also edit theirs, you allow their replies to stay up then mine are going to stay as well. You will apply it both ways or not at all.

People find it perfectly fine to run around and harass me, but don't like the responses they're getting from me afterwards...TOO BAD this is what happens when you screw with people. Your actions have consequences

People want to call me a troll, fine but you're going to get told off any way I feel like it, if people want to mention to place me on ignore, fine but I'm going to verbally attack you any way I see fit.

Don't like it then keep your comments to yourself.
Don't harass me and things will go fine.

It's that simple.

Last edited by tx3000; 17/08/14 09:39 PM.