Originally Posted by Rashar
When you try and lecture people you might want to practice what you preach. And as friendly advice you might want to change the overall "tone" in your post(s). Personally I am not too bothered with it, however with an underlaying tone like that it makes it a lot harder to reply on your posts in an objective and structural way, especially on the internet.

Not saying I agree or disagree with your point(s) of view though, I will leave that in the middle for now.

With kind regards,
Rashar.

Are you... talkin to me?

And you sign your every post with your nickname? For what? So you dont forget it?
Or is it to try to give a presentation of some kind of eau of nobles?

:lol:

how pathetic and false.

Look buster, when you try to lecture people about what they should do or not do and what fucking tone you like or not, you could at least, very least try not to be laughable before that.
While also being mindful that the person you are supposedly replying to with your incoherent personal "opinions" and "feelings" doesnt really give a damn about what you want, you clown.

got that?

Additionally, either reply to the points of the issue being discussed here or try avoiding falling on your face that bad in the attempt to avoid addressing actual issue by defaulting to personal attacks.

That just doesnt end well.