Since Larian actually listens to fan feedback and takes it into consideration, what would you like to see changed for the two new RPGs, which are based on Divinity Original Sin's engine?

Personally, I'd wish for handcrafted and handplaced loot. If not for the entire game, at least a big amount of unique / legendary items which have fixed stats. In particular weapons need to have a set amount of damage. They can have the best effects and stats otherwise, if the damage sucks the weapon is useless.

I'd also love to see blacksmithing vastly enhanced. Schematics, different metals, gems with effects etc There is nothing better than a good crafting system, IF it has fixed schematics. Dragon Age: Inuqisition is a prime example of how it is done right. You have schematics that always yield the same weapon/armor, but can use different materials to make different armor, add unique effects and customize which additional stats the item should have by using particular materials. In DA:I there were 4 Tiers, so if you use t1 material the armor would give 100 defense, t2 110, t3 120 and t4 130. Same for auxiliary stats, t1 +0.5 strength per used material, t2 1, t3 1.5 and t4 2 etc

What's on your wish list?