It was just a joke Hiver..the Balkanian..would have thought you'd have recognised where one usually gets to come across that particular type of "joined" comment. My apologies for the confusion.

hint: before i started teaching, i was an editor in a publishing house. You'd be surprised how important working with the sharks, at their level, is for getting a feel of what making money out of art entails. How lacking said "friction", could and has, more than you can know unless we are colleagues[?], caused many a good writer to vanish. So when i say here that despite never being ""there"" (to my mind at least) they still fared even better than those who HAVE, i would personally tend to regard it as a further compliment. Partly my age, partly my tone in writing, i would have thought it beyond obvious that had i not honestly cared, i just..would not have bothered smile

Regardless, my original purpose was to apologise. Hopefully in a sufficient manner..
Whatever comparisons i may have brought up, they were only referenced here in light of how/what made me thinking a tad further than i would have been expected to perhaps.
Additionally, although perhaps not evidently (my fault), what value i give to D:OS i give it sans any juxtaposition/association; i fucking loved it because i just did. On its own rights. Just to clarify.

I like conversing, but i feel i would only be helping in further derailing this by continuing.

Pride, honour and purity