Originally Posted by Luckmann

It's not an update anymore, and it's disingenuous to suggest that it is. It's a cash-in and it's the original supporters that's paid for it.

Originally Posted by Stabbey
This game was developed for PC and finished for PC. This game had a kickstarter dedicated to making it really cool with lots of stuff other games didn't do (at least these days), and although you may have to take the word of other people on this, generally it delivered on those promises. Larian has communicated their passion for this project and their philosophy of doing things right and not the most money-grubbing cheap way many many times.

The question is simply whether the original D:OS covered all promised kickstarter goals/features for which people backed the project yes or no. If it did, Larian can take the game and develop it in any direction they please, simply because backers got already what they paid for. If it did not, Larian should give the backers what they paid for.

I also felt crushed by the terrible third part of master of orion, or by how they butchered the settlers series and I don't like civilization 5 either. But I can't change that, because it's not my game.

Last edited by Arne; 20/05/15 01:34 PM.