1) First I apologize I moved a decimal place short it is ~375 Mil not ~37.5Mil so that puts us about 1200AD instead. And while there is no reason to believe we will magically set back to that year it is reasonable to expect massive societal setbacks. Much of what society relies on cannot be reliably support with that few individuals (without building the infrastructure for that specific number) Not to mention that on average people would lose 95% of their friends/family. (Obviously it would not be this extreme as IQ is correlated with genetics and social groupings but 125 is still a high bar so almost all would lose many if not most) The psychological impact of that cannot be ignored. Finally lets not forget it is morally reprehensible?

2) Again your argument only holds in the extreme. There are situations where having a ball and chain around your ankles could be good but for the majority of people if you asked them simply weather that is a good or bad situation they would say that it is bad. In reference to graphics I have a hard time accepting it as a legitimate argument against multiplatform games when you cant play your games on max settings anyways?
I wouldn't call any of those games simple except potentially in the concepts driving them and I believe that simpler concepts is something PC gaming badly needs as opposed to unnecessary clutter. And while FPS and RPG constraints may not be the same previously the scope of discussion had covered all multiplatform games so I felt they were germane to the discussion.

3) Nested menus are both an efficient way of displaying and something that originated on PCs. And I don't think its post purchase rationalization when many individuals have hundreds of hours into the game. I think that's a pretty solid indicator of a genuinely good game. And I am not sure where you are clicking all these times? The game displays all main 澱ase locations and in each lets you click whatever 殿ction you want to take and the approve it? How would you propose to change it if it was only for PC?

4) No its not a fallacy of relative privation. It would be if I said 展ho cares about this game someone is trying to kill 95% of the population. Instead I am saying 泥on't you think trying to kill 95% of the population over this game is a little extreme My argument is that your response is disproportionate for the issue at hand which I stand by.

5) But you cant 適now they are not to be trusted anymore. You can strongly infer it from your evidence but you could be wrong. So why not hold judgment until there is some proof? Its not going to change their actions in releasing the enhanced edition and its not going to be taken seriously unless it has imperial evidence and business implications which it cannot until the game releases.

6) So you need 80-150$ to max your computer capable of playing the game? Why not focus on finding that money and money to pay back your debts instead of spending an incredible amount of time being angry about it? The PC community is actually incredibly generous there is actually a not insignificant chance you could get a new card capable of 11 free if you were less confrontational and full of vitriol