Originally Posted by Flame30
Nice work !
I had already think of this mod because i had play on it on DOS but i have not succeed to install it on DOS::EE before.

Sorry, i have not enough time to dive in the game code but i really want to help for this, so i'll throw some idea to help you ( I hope....)

The intersting thing here is, why we need to autosave to get a 2nd round of creation ? Is there any trigger which can do the work ? It can interesting to see "the thing" which load you the creation menu on the first map to apply it on the second one.

Another way, but i haven't any idea to do this , maybe we can do a trick for change the focus of creation menu ? I mean , instead of reload it change the character you're editing

This thread explains how a to get a 2nd round of character creation in the original game: http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=526228#Post526228

This method does not seem to work in DOS:EE. Once the first round of character creation is done, I'm ported to the 2nd character creation level but the camera is the standard top down camera, and the customization menus do not pop up. I don't have any ideas for a new method.

Originally Posted by Isildur

Do you have any work around to get 4 source hunters rather than 2 + companions? Companions don't allow a lot of customization, the players 3 & 4 must feel like controling a bot smirk

Kind of. I've been talking about it for most page 2 of this thread. I can get you to spawn on the beach with 4 source hunters, but you won't be able to customize two of them before the start of the game. No one has created a game save editor yet, but if there was a save-game editor you could start the game, save it, and then edit the other two with a save editor.

Last edited by Foodchain; 02/11/15 02:39 PM.