Originally Posted by Shincry
Originally Posted by Foodchain

I don't have the .exe nor do I have any way of getting it. I have it purchased through Steam and it will only download the latest version.

I suggest updating your game. There are no downsides. Steam will download the latest version if you launch the game through Steam. GOG should have the updates posted in the "My Account" section right next to the link for downloading the game.

Well...I would but you see...I dont own the game in a ''legal'' way ... <_<

You should buy the game. One of the advantages of genuine software are the updates. Plus I'm all for supporting a developer that releases a fully voiced acted enhanced edition at no extra cost to owners.

Originally Posted by bigironvault
Great work guys please keep it up. I just wish Larian would support native 4 player already sheesh. IMHO no real reason in the main campaign restricting it to only 2 players.

Letting 4 players join a server is one thing, having all 4 players engaged in the story is another. Just reviewing the story of the game makes it clear how much rewriting and reworking you would have to do to have 4 players getting an equal experience with none feeling like they're a shadow of a main character. There's also issues with split screen only supporting 2 players. The player banter/disagreement system also only supports 2 people. They have a pretty good reason for not supporting 4 players. The campaign just wasn't built with 4 source hunters in mind.

Larian clearly acknowledged the demand for 4 player co-op as demonstrated by the sequel having 4 player support.

-

Also, I'm going to rework the OP sometime tonight The thread is a little messy and hard to follow so I plan to fix that. I'll post a guide on Steamcommunity at some point as well, but I'll be using this thread for any updates or discussion.

Last edited by Foodchain; 05/11/15 09:07 PM.