Hello, on start i would like to say sorry for my english :) i have kind of a problem with just editing eocapp.exe
Well i have GoG version i tested your solution and well it dont work on my relaese and i already know it like u do too propobly after others people already writed here or in steam community guide. I was searching i think everywhere for an solution and i would like to ask if mayby anyone already find it? I would like to really like to play normaly with 3-4 people. I find out temp. solution but its well "unconfortable" (Host turn on game twice and at first game he get stucked in an error "every player need main character..." and he just control no characters and at second game turned on he actualy playing his character with others controling rest) So as u can see i would really be thankfull for an solution for GoG version , i could even upload .exe file or just edit it on my pc even better for me or just an part of hex if needed. The error - "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142" after replace in hex.

Best Regards

Tired player