WTF is your problem...You sick f@!%!!! Yeah it's true that this is a fantasy RPG...But you mentioned rape twice in your comments, which is a very REAL and terrifying subject for some people!!! It's not a joking matter and if this were my column ANY and ALL comments such as yours would be banned permanently from the site. I mean seriously man, I'm sure that about half of Larian fans/forum members are of the female species did you even think before writing I'm sure what you think to be a "cool" subject , how it would and could have an effect on individuals that may have been exposed in the past to this horrifying and demeaning subject matter??? Think about any special women involved personally in your own life and how if they would have to go through an awful experience such as the one you pridefully tap onto your message page, Not so Cool now is it??? How do you have the audacity to say "Rape",as a reward??? Where the F@?!! is your SICK mind??? I know it's a game that the general subject matter spawns from but what your so called Fantasy talk revolves around is in reality is a class A felony and a word that sometimes just the mere mention of will terrify certain people. Seriously you should secure yourself some help.