Originally Posted by Velvet Vendetta
Strange Ganja, my lvl 16 wand-dual-weilder does mediocre dmg when she doesn't crits, and only okish dmg when she does, spells are way more powerful so I ended up dual weilding air wands to use with rain so I get a cool chance at 3ap Aoe Stun (not bad as she is the team crowd controler anyways and my meele has stun imunity, but really lacks dmg)

How/Where did you got your tenebrium wands? the tenebrium goblin became hostile on my tactician run (no idea why)...

The tenebrium stuff seller in Hunter's Edge might have tenebrium wand(s) every time he restocks, which is every hour or when you visit him after leveling up.
Of course, if you report him to Grutilda or when the war in Hunter's Edge starts, there is no longer a tenebrium stuff seller in Hunter's Edge though ;-)

In Endgame you get the Death Knight Killing wand, which is also a tenebrium wand, but the wand damage itself is ridiculous of course, somewhere around a level 1 wand's damage, but it's tenebrium at least.
You only wear this wand for the skill though.

There is a chance that the trader you unlock in the homestead (Brian?) might sell tenebrium stuff too, but I'm not sure about that. (Would have to look that up ...)