First, I would like to apologize for any mistakes I might make. My English is a little rusty!
I had a problem during the installation of Divine Divinity. When I tried to install it (maximum installation) the install shield wizard was reporting a ”decompression error” when the 60% of the installation was complete. The problem was that the wizard wasn’t telling me that is should enter the next cd, so I entered the next cd by myself and the installation was continued normally. (during the minimum installation this wasn’t a problem)
I’m not sure if all the above have any connection with the real problem but I wanted to make sure you have the whole picture! What’s the real problem? Well, I tried to play but the game stops loading after I choose character! To be specific, after I choose a hero to play with, the game asks for the 2nd cd. I enter the cd and…nothing! If I reenter the cd, the game starts loading but always stops after 67104220 bytes have been loaded!

My info: Pentium 4 2.53GHz
Windows XP with all the latest updates
256 K RAM
NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX/MX 400, NVIDIA 4.4.03 driver
Norton Antivirus 2003, Zone Alarm, Pop up Stopper Professional (I always disable them before I play)
Swap file 384-768 Mb
40 G hard disk (partitioned in 2 parts C: 15G (8 G free space) and D: 25G (7G free space)The game files are in D)
Direct X 9.00
Color 32bit

I have downloaded and installed the patch for the game.

That’s all…!!Thanks for your time!