We appreciate all of Larian's hard work and have been having a good time with the game. Thanks for allowing us to try things out so early on. Now, I'm going to roll out my list of issues. :P

1) Per my husband, ranger feels very underpowered. He is at 92% hit chance with a bow, yet he seems to miss 7/10 shots. I know it's possible to get bad rolls, but it seems completely out of proportion: We've played 10+ hrs now and almost always, he misses (and yes, it's a real miss, not just hitting physical shield).

On the other hand, I never miss with my inquisitor (dual wands) and my accuracy is 94% - only 2% higher! He feels like he doesn't contribute anything to fights, considering his one arrow shot does maybe 40 damage, where mine do 40... a piece. And I can hit multiple times, doing 100+ dmg per round.

We thought maybe he should be hitting from stealth, and yes, he does a lot of damage then (100+), however I can run in the middle of enemies, buff myself, soak up blood, do tons of damage (elemental at that), all at once. Why on earth wouldn't we just play two inquisitors and destroy everything in sight? It feels pathetic in comparison.

He also has trouble getting his bow to properly aim at enemies across railings - it will hit a ledge even when it shows as straight. But then, when he's standing literally *underneath* a ledge, he magically shoots through the wall and it hits the enemy. There seems to be a collision issue.

He played EE multiple times with ranger, and the same thing happened. He ended up doing a respec from a ranger to a wizard after struggling the whole game, and then he was able to just blow through things with ease. We really don't see anything ranger brings to the fight or makes it worthwhile/fun, which is a shame because it's typically his favorite class in RPGs.

And yes, we understand the concept of elemental arrows - use different types to add unique stuff to fights. But why do that when, again, he could just play mage and add elements to his attacks for free every turn, while doing more damage?

The enemy rangers seem a lot stronger than him, and our gear is of an equivalent level. So... don't really understand this.

2) We have the issue where hiding a helmet makes your character bald. The bucket (helmet) shows up between your legs when you try to hide it.

3) The issue mentioned above (http://larian.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=585752) where you lose dmg based on a new "baseline" stat when you level seems wrong.

4) Stacking seems bugged. We've had several items (same type and fill level in the case of potions, same cost, heal bonus, etc) in inventory and it doesn't let us stack them. This was an issue in EE as well.

5) Is an autosort for inventory not going to be in this game? I really liked that feature in the previous installment and without it, it takes a long time to sort things.

6) Another "problem" that was also in EE - if we choose to kill a bunch of people to solve a problem, we get lots of exp for it. If we choose to talk our way out of it, we get no exp. I love roleplaying but what's the point if we're going to be weak and underpowered? Might as well just kill everything. Please make talking more viable.