If you're running Windows Vista with DX10 then your graphics for PC increase a game's level of realism, enhancing details and complexity in gaming worlds, apply effects like dynamic lighting and weather, and much more. It works on Windows XP as well as Window Vista same as vista works with DX9 as well, but; DX10 offer things that are only for Windows Vista users, while the XP user don't benifit from them it doesn't mean that can't use DX10 it'll still say you have DX9c on your PC until you upgrade to Vista.

The Virus Scanner/Firewall have caused no other problems with any of my other games until DD so I see no reason to disable it, since DD is the only game my PC has every ran into a problem like this to not want to play properly with my graphics card. As I said before my father has a GeForce FX 5200 Ultra which on his PC he had none of these problems if I new how to screen shot the image I would so I could show the problem.

I added the command line splotchproblem 1 at the end, then hit ENTER I also left my PC online for 2 Hours last night to see if that would help.

Last edited by Drifter; 20/08/07 10:18 PM.