Originally Posted by vometia
I must admit I have no idea what leadership and bless actually do. My combat style has always lacked any sort of finesse and aptitude which is probably why I suck at it so much.

Leadership buffs everyone that sees the leader.
Buffs include: +crit chance +hit chance +initiative +resistances etc.
The leader wont get these buffs -> I take leadership on my tank/heal guy.
Bless is the opposite to curse.
You can cast it on someone to bless him and grant him buffs including resistances dodge hit chance etc.
Also if someone who is blessed touches ANY surface it will become blessed ( or uncursed if it was cursed ).
If someone who is cursed touches any surface it becomes cursed.
Some examples.
A fire surface does damage and applies burning ( fire damage every round until extinguished )
Cursed fire ( green ) does way more damage and applies necrofire ( LOTS of damage and -40(?)% fire resitance -> around 100 dmg/round ) and CANT be extinguished.
Blessed fire ( blue ) heals you and applies holy fire ( +150% fire resistance -> fire heals you and you cant be frozen anymore )
Also if one of your guys is burning you can bless him and the burning will transform into holy fire too or curse a burning enemy to transform it into necrofire.

One fun combo is casting rain under lots of enemies -> water surface. Freeze it with Winters call ( dunno the name ) and curse someone on it -> The ice gets transformed into cursed ice ( Applies chilled and frozen while standing on it xD )

Or maybe you saw a fire surface somewhere in the world -> bless someone and you can heal yourself in it.