oh gosh..this thread has gotten kinda back and forth. Honestly the OP had a flawed first post and left a bad impression. Tossing in they know females who won't buy the game. One red flag is all it takes to draw in negativity.

I highly doubt this is anyones first PC video game. We all live in 2016 and like it or not. Sex sells. Granted I highly doubt having a deformed elf in woodland armor was Larian's idea of "yeah sexy baby!" I mean.. have you seen their stomach area? *shudders* But seriously. We are gamers, we play games and sometimes they are not exactly what we want. We play them still right? if a game company had to cater to every single consumers needs...games would never release.

@____@ before anyone comes along with "peoples opinions matter" they do at times, but their opinion should also be expressed the proper way. Starting a thread and tossing in about how they spoke to women and they opt out of buying the game. It just doesn't sit well.

hehe. I am going to laugh if Larian changes the default character show and when you try and go over to female elf. A little pop up of Swen appears asking "Are you sure?" click yes "Are you really really sure you can handle this?" hehe. ~♥~ Larian love.